27.11.09

The 'Write' way to visit a deserted island

I must offer my most heartfelt apologies to anyone that was upset by what I wrote yesterday. It is never my intention to worry or upset. We all have moments (some of us, more than others) when we get physically and mentally drained, and when those times happen to coincide, they tend to be overwhelming. I've always relied on 'writing it out' to express myself, let it go, and move forward.

I haven't written poetry in years and that post just sort of flowed out of me and I felt cleansed and much better after 'writing it out'.

Running away to a 'desert island in my mind' is something I most definitely recommend, when you need to remove yourself from the stresses that are encompassing you. The price is right, the travel time quick, and you don't need a lot of clothes.

Again, I appreciate the concern that I received privately, and have chastised myself accordingly, though I can't promise I won't be visiting that island again one day. I always return refreshed and rejuvenated, and that's a good thing.

No comments:

Followers